Friday 21 November 2014

Update on Inquiry Process

I have spent today immersing myself within my work and trying to gain a greater understanding of what pathway this Module will take me. I have re-read my previous work, trawled the net, looked at fellow students Blogs and also spent some time following up on campus sessions which I unfortunately miss due to work commitments and location.

After a tutorial by phone call with Paula this evening and many notes later I feel I further understand how I can direct and in some terms re-direct my inquiry towards an end result which I would hope I ultimately will benefit from. I am the one who devised this line of inquiry as I felt I could further enhance my skill set in the effectiveness of my practice when teaching older students.

One of my next tasks is to bring together my research completed by interview and collate this into some kind of explanatory information that I can then include within my evaluation.

I think as its Friday evening and the end of another long week and lots left to do in terms of work and study before we reach Monday morning again I should let my thoughts relax and get off the merry go round!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Hope this finds you well?

    It's certainly tricky trying to balance everything, isn't it? I find just as I get into the full swing of things I need to leave to go teaching...

    I wrote a blog about talking things through today: http://www.napatnoon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/starbucks.html it makes you feel so much better, doesn't it?!

    Take care

    Megan

    ReplyDelete